Friday 27 February 2015

Z - Zzzzzz #28daysofwriting Day 27

Zzzzzzzz

Today we had our annual swimming carnival where students take part, sing, scream, shout and encourage each other. Lots of fun. My job involved being the starter, and this meant I was in the sun the whole day. This means right now I'm exhausted and my brain is in no mood to think creatively about writing this afternoon.

We all need rest, and we need to look after our wellbeing as teachers. Sleep is important, alongside nutrition and exercise. My wife calls herself the 'sleep police', making sure I get enough rest. So now I'm going to take it easy and I look forward to writing a longer reflection post tomorrow on the whole #28daysofwriting and the posts that have made an impact.




So the day is finished off with meeting a few other teachers and their families at the local Tavern for one of my favorite Australian meals - Chicken Parmigiana. Great company and good food to end the day off











Rest, Nutrition, Exercise, Conversation, Relax - Take care of yourself for the long run.



Bonus: My Twitter Recommendations- Letter Z
These educators have been part of my PLN for some time and it is fantastic to be able to connect with them, share ideas, be challenged and learn from one another. 


No comments:

Post a Comment